Monday, October 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



While I forgot to post last week, we still ended up having mostly crock pot/easy meals...just like we will this week! It really helps me to have a plan (whether I stick to it or not). Here's the plan for the week-
Monday- Crock Pot Taco Style Lentils and Rice (Easy and yummy. We use it as a filling for burritos and add cheese, sour cream, etc.)
Tuesday- Crock Pot Downhome Chicken and Noodles (new recipe...I will share later in the week if we like it.), Garlic Peas
Wednesday- Lasagna Soup (I plan on making just half a recipe...we had it a few weeks ago and it was yummy!), Easy Cheesy Rolls
Thursday- Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken (This is a yummy freezer meal you bake in the oven...but I am going to see how it turns out in the crock pot.), broccoli, rice
Friday- Crock Pot Carribean Black Bean Soup (new recipe) homemade French Bread (takes a little time but soooo good!! I made two loaves over the weekend so I have some in the freezer.)
Saturday- Crock Pot Magnificent Meatballs (first time trying this), rice, green beans
Sunday- Crock Pot White Chicken Chili, rice, maybe some cornbread
Visit http://www.orgjunkie.com/ for lots of menu ideas!
**Scrapbookers, don't forget about my sketch challenge on http://www.noteablekit.com/forums/index.php See an earlier post for the sketch!

1 comment:

  1. I came to visit from MPM. Gonna try the taco lentils and rice and the lasagna soup in the coming weeks. I'm doing a freezer and pantry challenge through Nov. (til we get to Thanksgiving).

    I am not a big lentil fan but do like dal and curried madras lentils.

    ReplyDelete

My lovely blog visitors