Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What am I working on??


Any guesses as to what I am working on?

Here's a hint...it's something fun that's coming up soon!!!

Anyone? (Bueller???)

Ok, ok, I'll tell you.








Are you sure you want to know???









Sketchapalooza layouts!! The designers have created some fabulous sketches and I have been itching to dive back into scrapping (I've done a little bit, but not much in the last two months!). The picture shows what I pulled out to work on my first page for the class. (I also added paint and glitter after I took the picture.) I finished the layout last night and can't wait to share it during Sketchapalooza!!

Read about the class and sign up here- http://feelingscrappyclasses.blogspot.com/search/label/Classes

It starts October 26th so start organizing your photos and prepare for a month of scrapping!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am ready...I just need to wait until payday tomorrow to register!! I cannot wait to see what you have been creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I am excited to dive in too!

    ReplyDelete

My lovely blog visitors