Monday, October 26, 2009

Crock pot roasts

I have three CP roast recipes that are super easy and yummy. I will share all of them with you (I don't have any photos, though. Sorry!) I usually buy a couple of roasts when they go on sale, cut them in half and freeze them. Then I toss in a small roast early in the day while it is still frozen and add the other ingredients. If it's a larger roast, I might start it on high for an hour or two. This just makes things easier for me to get dinner made and it works for us. :)

Crock Pot - Easy roast 1
Any beef roast or stew meat
1 envelope onion soup mix
Can of diced tomatoes
Directions:
Cook all day on low and serve over rice.
(This is really good leftover in enchiladas.)

Crock Pot-Easy roast 2
Beef roast
Package onion soup mix
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
Directions:
Cook all day on low and serve over rice or mashed potatoes.

Crock Pot- Easy Roast 3
Beef roast
½ cup flour
1 envelope dry onion soup mix
1 envelope brown gravy mix
1 can ginger ale
Directions: Coat roast with flour. Combine the other ingredients with the remaining flour and pour over the roast. Cook in crockpot all day on low. Serve with potatoes or rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lovely blog visitors