Thursday, April 1, 2010

New sketches and a challenge

Happy April Fools Day!!  Are you one to play tricks on people?  I have never been too fond of practical jokes so I rarely do. :)  Instead, I have some fun new sketches for you today.  I have not had a chance to create layouts for these yet but I will share when I create some. 

I am also hosting the Got Sketches challenge on The ScrapRoom message board April 1-14 so hop on over to join us if you use these sketches. http://www.scrap-room.com/  Here are two new single page sketches-


Here is the second sketch made into a double page sketch for those of you who like creating double page layouts.
I would love to see your layouts using any of these sketches so I hope you will link up your pages in the comment section here.
Happy Scrapping!!!


1 comment:

  1. GREAT sketches Stacey! Can't wait to use them! thanks so much for the inspiration! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

My lovely blog visitors