Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Another easy week. We are pretty busy so I probably won't try anything new. (Well, maybe a new pumpkin recipe if I stumble across one...I have some fresh pumpkin puree I need to use. If you have a favorite pumpkin recipe, please leave me a link in the comments!)

Monday- Crock pot beef roast (we had leftovers last night instead of this so we'll have it tonight.), mashed potatoes, peas
Tuesday- Crock pot Mexican Chicken soup, salad
Wednesday- Chili and rice with some steamed brocolli
Thursday- out (if we end up going to Costco, we'll eat there)
Friday & Saturday- not sure yet...we will have family visiting :)
Sunday- Tuna Casserole with green beans

For a ton of menu ideas, visit www.orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lovely blog visitors