Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



We're counting Weight Watcher points now so look for my links and recipes to include those points. :)

Gotta shed that baby weight. ;) Until I have time to calculate points for many of our favorite recipes, I will plan on using recipes that have already been figured out. I have several recipes that I have the points already figured out and will incorporate those as well.

Monday- Crock Pot 3 Bean Turkey Chili (I made a few changes and will share later if it turns out well. :) )
Tuesday- Split Pea Soup, homemade whole wheat bread
Wednesday- Beef Picadillo, a veggie and rice
Thursday- Potato Soup
Friday- Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken , rice
Saturday- Rice and Bean Stuffed Peppers
Sunday- Pasta Fagioli

Visit www.orgjunkie.com for more great menu ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lovely blog visitors