Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

Time to plan for the week! Head on over to orgjunkie.com for more great menu ideas!!


Monday- Crockpot Bloody Mary Chicken, brown rice and spinach salad
Tuesday- Garlic Spaghetti with Spinach & Grape Tomatoes (a new recipe for me from my friend Lee!) and possibly breadsticks or fresh bread
Wednesday- Crock pot Almond Chicken, steamed veggies, rice
Thursday-Chinese Chicken Salad (from Costco-just add your own lettuce...how easy is that??)
Friday-Veggie tacos (using taco style lentils and rice-first time trying this!), pinto beans
Saturday- We'll probably go out or bring something home...my parents might be here to visit.
Sunday- Jambalaya (from a box and I'll add the meat. I have a yummy recipe but since I have a box in the pantry, we'll use that this time.) salad

And don't forget to check out the blog party going on at Feeling Scrappy!! See my previous post for the first two prizes or head straight on over there and check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lovely blog visitors