Monday, April 2, 2012

Menu Monday!

Our new sketch class started yesterday!  It's not too late to join in the fun!!! Register HERE. :)


















Here's my menu for the week.  (Life is just a little easier having a plan. I don't always stick to it, but it is there and that helps a lot!) We are on Spring Break this week and we have a couple of birhdays so plans may indeed change. Anyhow, here it is:

Monday- HG BBQ chicken (crockpot), roasted cauliflower, rolls, quinoa
Tuesday- Taco salads (beef or chicken, beans, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, salsa, cilantro, etc.) (Or possibly out or bring something home for my birthday.)
Wednesday- Pizza (out for Joshua's 7th birthday!)
Thursday- CP creamy Italian chicken, rice/cauliflower rice, squash, salad
Friday- CP Santa Fe Chicken, chips and cheese
Saturday- Egg drop soup with chicken and noodles, possibly homemade wontons
Sunday- I know, tradition states ham.  But I am thinking- grilled steak & sausages, biscuits, salad, deviled eggs. 

What's on YOUR menu??? :)  Visit www.orgjunkie.com for more menu ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lovely blog visitors