Monday, May 2, 2011

A few layouts

I have been scrapping a lot...even though I don't always share the layouts here (they are mostly for class!). Here are a few from the class that just ended at Inspired to Scrap where we have been using up older items in our stash:





































Our new kit just came out and I can't wait to create with it! I have one layout that went into the kit flyer but I will be working on more with it this week! I hope you find some scrappy time soon!  Link me up to some of your recent pages...would love to see them!
Stacey

3 comments:

  1. The layouts are so cute! Love the pics of the kiddos! And love the layout on the first page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super cute! I especially love the first one :).

    ReplyDelete

My lovely blog visitors