Friday, May 13, 2011

6x12 layout...have you tried it?

One of our new DT members, Von, gave us the challenge to think out of the 12x12 box on Inspired to Scrap and complete a 6x12 layout.  My first thought was, "no way!" I definitely didn't want to buy a different size album or page protectors.  Well, she got me there because she also showed us we could just stitch down the center of one of our page protectors to make two slots. :) So I jumped in and tried it. Lots of fun...and fast!











I think I will be making more of these!  This size is great for when you have just a couple of photos!

She also showed us how we can use cardboard for our background...check out her blog post! I think this makes a cool background for a boy's page. :)

Thanks Von! How have you all been challenged lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lovely blog visitors