Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Design team call and a great prize!

You can win an Echo Park "Be Mine" paper collection by becoming a fan and commenting on the Inspired to Scrap Facebook page! Here is the link to the page-
Scroll down to the photo of the prize and leave a comment! Be sure to share the fun by re-posting about it on your page.

Inspired to Scrap is having a design team call and time is running out to apply! Anyone can apply. Join the forum and get to know us...we have a great group of scrappers! See the call details here-

Class is ending this week and it has been so much fun scrapping our stash! I will share some layouts soon!

I have plans for more layouts and recipes here...stick around and don't give up on me since I have been such a bad blogger lately! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lovely blog visitors