Sunday, February 28, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

Ok, it's been a little while since I posted our menu.  I always plan...I have just been bad about sharing. Plus, I don't have photos of all of the recipes and I really like to share when I do.  Anyhow...let me know what sounds good to you and I will try to get photos and share the recipes soon. :)










Tuesday- Black bean soup
Wednesday- Southwest chicken and sweet potatoes (new recipe)
Thursday- Split pea soup with homemade bread
Friday-Saturday Not sure yet...looks like we might have company so I am not sure if we will be cooking or bringing food home. :)
Sunday- Red bean, rice and sausage soup (new recipe)

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

1 comment:

  1. You have to keep posting your menus and links - I have been using quite a few of them....please don't stop ! :)

    ReplyDelete

My lovely blog visitors