Friday, June 19, 2009

Layout and sketchapalooza

Happy Friday!! Here's a layout from the recent Shimmer Sparkle and Shine class at Feeling Scrappy. (I generally do this right away...but I still need to journal on this one! Yikes!)



We are beginning to gear up for the next class which is another sketch class. Yippee! I love the sketch classes!! You get a ton of brand new sketches and samples from the design team. I am always motivated to get a lot of layouts completed during these classes! I hope you'll consider joining me there. You can go here for the details- http://feelingscrappyclasses.blogspot.com/search/label/Classes

2 comments:

  1. stacey, what can I say about this layout? It is just plain perfect! There are so many cute little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice job! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

My lovely blog visitors