In case you didn't see my changes in the post below, just wanted to give a heads up that the Feeling Scrappy crop that is supposed to be on Friday is postponed for a couple of weeks while we work out some slow board problems.
I made this layout for the Round Robin on Feeling Scrappy. Simple, but I like it. :)
And I've been tagged TWO TIMES!! First by Michelle...awhile ago!! I totally forgot all about it. Sorry Michelle!
What was I doing Ten Years Ago?...
~Well, I think I was getting close to finishing up college. So probably studying and having fun!
Five Things On Today's "To Do" List ...
~Work on some scrapping for the upcoming Sew Scrappy class
~Get the camper packed up for our weekend excursion
~Play with and clean up after the kiddos
I'm addicted to...
Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire...
~Pay off all of our bills!!
~Build a dream house
~Take an awesome trip with my family
Places I have Lived...
Long Beach, CA
Phillips Ranch, CA
Southern and Northern Utah
And Lynda tagged me as well!!
Who gets the “Brilliante Webblog Award“?
Websites and blogs of your choice for their designs that are especially noteworthy.
1. The winner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that sent you the award
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency, the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award.
So here’s who I’m AWARDING:
1. Stacey- She has the most beautiful handmade jewelry!!! Amazing stuff!!!
2. Jessica - Awesome and totally inspirational layouts!
3. Jayne-Jayne always inspires me with her classic and clean designs.
4. Denise-Denise is so kind and generous and I have loved watching her scrappy style grow and change!
5. Angie-Angie is such a fun person to know! She posts tons of crafty (and even some baking)fun!!
6. Tricia- She does some fabulous work and I am always inspired by her!!
7. Shaina- She has such a fun blog to read with some wonderful layouts and super yummy recipes! Her posts always entertain me!
**There are so many more that inspire me but I am short on time! This took longer than I thought it would and I need to get dinner going. :) Have a great day!!