Sunday, August 10, 2008

A couple of layouts

Here's another page I made for the Paper class at Feeling Scrappy.


And here's a layout I created for Rachel's What's the Word challenge on the Feeling Scrappy Message Board. The word for the month is "you." I had some fun doodling a bit and using my CTMH watercolor pencils.


I also received my Paper Popsicles August kit a couple of days ago!! I can't wait to break it open and play!! Fun stuff. And some great news on the kits there...you no longer have to sign up for a 3, 6 or 12 month membership...you can just buy a kit anytime without any obligation!! The kits there are awesome and are a great deal!

Have a great Sunday!!

5 comments:

  1. Your pages are as beautiful as ever - and yous kids are so stinking cute! Hope all is going really well for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! The layouts and the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts Stacey. I can't believe she's going to be one very soon. When is her birthday? Graedon will be 2 on September
    6th. Gabe is turing 5 on August
    16th. I hate how fast they grow up. I told Chad the other day that I just want time to stand still right now. I want my 4 and 1 year old. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. long time no see ;)my goodness Stacey!your dd has gotten so big she has teeth man i remember when you had her!how fast!loving all your pages i am going to have check out your sketch blog!love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete

My lovely blog visitors