Thursday, February 6, 2014

Layout of LOVE!

Hello my friends!  It's been a while since I shared some scrappy goodness with you.  I have been so caught up with Inspired to Scrap, the kids, and life that I forgot to get some posts written here.

(By the way, you should join me and hang out at Inspired to Scrap!  We have a fun forum with chatting, scrapping, recipe sharing and more!!  If you are waiting approval on your registration, send me a message or leave me a comment and I will get that approved for you!)

Anywho...I've done lots and lots of scrapping since I have updated! And lots and lots of tutorials and tips for Inspired to Scrap.  In honor of the month of LOVE, here are a couple of "lovely" layouts to inspire you (all based on sketches by me from the sketch classes!):
 
And some sweet and lovely embellishments I used on a new class layout (can't share that one yet!!):
 
Watch for more sharing, recipes and tips soon!!  Leave me a comment about what you would love to see posted here. :)  I have missed you all!!
Stacey
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lovely blog visitors