Monday, August 30, 2010

A fave class layout and ***kit*** news

Well, our first Inspired to Scrap class has ended and I just have to say that it was so much fun to plan!  I hope everyone who took the class enjoyed it and was inspired to get some pages completed.  I won't be sharing most of my layouts from class (although you can still buy the class content and samples in the Inspired to Scrap Store), but I do want to share one of my favorites.




















Thanks for a great class and I hope to see you all in our next class in September.  It is 15 days of inspiration and challenges to get you scrapping. 

***Also, watch for the reveal of our very first kit in a couple of weeks (or less!). I ordered everything today and expect the items to start arriving late this week or early next week!!!  Fun!!***
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lovely blog visitors