Monday, May 10, 2010

Cauliflower soup

Here's another super low point yet tasty and filling soup.  I found the recipe for this here- http://www.skinnytaste.com/2008/03/cauliflower-soup-0-ww-pts.html

I really don't make it different from her recipe...except I usually just make enough for me at lunch.  I never measure anything...just eyeball it. Easy peasy! This is creamy and really good!

Cauliflower soup
WW- 0 pts (yippeee!!)
















Chopped cauliflower (a couple of large handfuls)
Diced onion (small handful...maybe 1/8- 1/4 cup)
Chicken broth to almost cover the veggies (don't add too much...you can always add more later if it needs thinned out)
Salt and pepper to taste.
Directions: Simmer everything for about 20-30 minutes in a small covered saucepan. Blend until smooth.  (I use my immersion blender for this but you can very carefully blend it in a regular blender.) Enjoy!

1 comment:

My lovely blog visitors