Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Paper bag album
Suzanne asked me if the paper bags albums were hard to make. They are SUPER easy so I thought I'd post some instructions. If you make one, be sure to share it with me or leave me a comment!
You will need-
Three paper bags (I used small white bags from the craft store)
Various paper scraps, ribbon, other scrappy goodies
1. Turn bags in opposite directions then stack.
2. Fold them in half and then staple (or sew) them in the middle.
3. Cut a strip of paper to cover the binding and glue it on.
4. Add paper scraps to cover and decorate each page.
5. Add more paper scraps with ribbon to slide into the paper bag openings.
6. Have fun decorating it!
*I used scraps from American Crafts paper, Primas, a rhinestone from Lynda, paint, Distress ink, ribbon and a Grungeboard element that Jayne (from Feeling Scrappy) sent to me (the grungeboard, ribbon and some of the paper were from Jayne-Thanks Jayne!!).