Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Paper bag album



Suzanne asked me if the paper bags albums were hard to make. They are SUPER easy so I thought I'd post some instructions. If you make one, be sure to share it with me or leave me a comment!

You will need-
Three paper bags (I used small white bags from the craft store)
Glue
Stapler
Various paper scraps, ribbon, other scrappy goodies

Directions-
1. Turn bags in opposite directions then stack.

2. Fold them in half and then staple (or sew) them in the middle.

3. Cut a strip of paper to cover the binding and glue it on.

4. Add paper scraps to cover and decorate each page.
5. Add more paper scraps with ribbon to slide into the paper bag openings.

6. Have fun decorating it!

*I used scraps from American Crafts paper, Primas, a rhinestone from Lynda, paint, Distress ink, ribbon and a Grungeboard element that Jayne (from Feeling Scrappy) sent to me (the grungeboard, ribbon and some of the paper were from Jayne-Thanks Jayne!!).

7 comments:

  1. Awesome album Stacey - I have made a couple of these before I will have to find the pics - they are fun to make!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Sounds easy enough... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! You make it look so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who knew it was that easy! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm - I think I could pull this off :) Thanks for the great instructions - your book turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this turned out just great! I love the grungeboard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am tottaly going to have to try this .. It is such a great Idea.

    ReplyDelete

My lovely blog visitors