Thursday, December 13, 2007

New layout


Finished up a couple of layouts last night but I can only show you this one. The other one is for the Paint class coming up in January at Feeling Scrappy. This page is for a Book of Us challenge about cars/daily transportation (I also cut some scallops for Colleen's Member of the Month challenge. I used some Webster's Pages paper I won from A Million Memories, as well as a couple of goodies from Jayne at Feeling Scrappy (grungeboard key and ribbon), CI paper, Bazzill paper, Distress Ink, embossing powder, Thickers and Rusty Pickle letters. I think that's it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout! the pattern paper is scruptious!!!!And I like the scallops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the brown tones of the pp. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete

My lovely blog visitors