Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Sketches!! July 2012 Sketch Class!

Woohooo!  I just finished up a bunch of brand new sketches for our upcoming Inspired to Scrap sketch class!

Want a peek?

All of the sketches call for photos that are 4" and larger.  (So, I have 4x6's, 4x4's and 4" circles!) This will allow you to use the photos you already have printed instead of worrying about ordering smaller photos.  *Of course you can alway use smaller photos, too!!!*

**We have some fabulous prizes lined up in the next couple of months on I2S...including $25 at Crop Chocolate and some kits from Scrapbook Steals!**

Join us on the forum and/or in class to be inspired and possibly win some great prizes!! If you are a member but haven't been by in awhile, don't be afraid to pop back in and say hello!  We would love to know what you have been up to. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh-oooh! Another sketch class. I've recently discovered my scrapbooking mojo and a new sketch class might be just what I need to keep it going. :) I gave you a shout out on my blog today, and awarded you the Liebster award. <3 http://heatherscreativeblessings.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

My lovely blog visitors