Monday, February 6, 2012

Come play along!

We have a few fun challenges on the forum to inspire you. :)  We started member challenges this month and we still have openings throughout the year if you want to sign up to host one! Jean, Lu, Von and I all have challenges up this month.  You can see all of the challenges HERE.

Here is mine-
I thought it would be fun to scraplift one of our members and DT Alum, Julia! I love her layouts and she is such a fun person and very inspirational.
Soooo...lift this layout by Julia.  You can lift it all or part of it.  Just let us know which part if it isn't obvious. Love the colors and design in this layout!!












Here's my version!



















Join me and lift Julia's fabulous page! Upload your page to the gallery and the forum so we can all ooh and ahhh with you. :)

1 comment:

My lovely blog visitors