Friday, March 4, 2011

A couple of layouts from class

We recently ended another sketch class at Inspired to Scrap and I had so much fun creating layouts, sharing techniques and being inspired by all of the other layouts and designer techniques! You should really join us in one of the classes...it's a great opportunity to get a lot accomplished! Here are some layouts I completed in class...one of each of the munchkins. :) In total, I completed more than 15 layouts!

The first two are based on sketches by me:



Based on a sketch by Shannon Morgan:

2 comments:

  1. What great layouts! Your kiddos are getting so big! Its been a while since I've 'seen' them! ;-) I keep thinking I need to stop by your site. I will one of these days, I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO's!! Super cute kids too:)

    ReplyDelete

My lovely blog visitors