Friday, January 8, 2010

New layouts about Joshua...and a question for you

I've made a few layouts this week...all about Joshua! One is for the family album and two are for his album. I created a little "kit" out of my own scrapbooking goodies to make these pages go quickly (and they did!!)



Thanks for checking them out!!! Hope you are starting the year with some scrappy time!
Soooo...just curious if anyone is interested in some NEW sketches? Are you up to your ears in sketches already from other sites? Anyone? Let me know!!!

5 comments:

  1. I would love to see some new sketches - your sketches are fantastic!!!
    The pages are beautiful - as your work always is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sketches & miss them! I would love to see more! How are you? I hope you have a fabulous new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can never have too many sketches! LOL
    Wonderful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sketches, and would love to see more of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, he's so handsome! I agree with Becky, there's no such thing as too many sketches! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

My lovely blog visitors