Just for you, Kayla!! I don't have a picture of this...maybe I will try to remember to take one this week. :)
This fits in a big crockpot...you could use less and make a smaller amount if you wanted to.
½ -1 lb ground beef or Italian Sausage
29 oz can spag. Sauce + I can tomato sauce
8oz lasagna noodles, the no-boil kind
3 cups shredded mozzarella
1 1/2 c cottage cheese
1. Spray slow cooker.
2. Brown meat in skillet, drain grease
3. Stir in tomato sauce, mix well
4. Spread 1/4 meat sauce on bottom of slow cooker
5. Arrange uncooked noodles over sauce (break to fit)
6. Combine cottage cheese and 2 cups mozzarella in a bowl. Spoon 1/3 of cheeses over noodles
7. Repeat layers twice
8. Top with noodles, remaining sauce (once I ran out of meat/sauce and just opened a can of tomato sauce and added a little oregano and basil...turned out great still) and the rest of the mozzarella.
9. Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.