Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fabulous blogs and a layout

My friend Jayne picked my blog as a Fabulous Blog...Thanks!!! So I'm going to pass this little award on to a few of my faves. Now, Jayne picked some blogs that I would have picked, too so you should go check out her choices. :)



Here are the rules for this Award.

#1 - You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.

#2 - You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.

#3 - On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.


Here are my 5 fabulous addictions:

#1 - I am addicted to scrapbooking and crafts of all sorts.

#2 - I am addicted to the Internet. I can visit with friends, shop, read, keep in touch, watch my favorite shows, talk and read about scrapping, etc.

#3 - I am addicted to coffee. Must. Have. It.

#4 - I am addicted to watching tv shows and movies with my hubby.

#5 - I am addicted to cooking and baking (and eating!) I love to try new recipes and I cook a LOT. We rarely eat out these days.



Here are the 5 Fabulous Blogs I'd like to pass this award on to:

#1 - Stacy- Capturing Moments

#2 - Shaina - Just because I am Me

#3 - Tricia - Tricia's Treasures

#4 - Jackie - luv 2 Scrap

#5 - Kari Ann - The Sweeney Family


ok, it was hard to pick just a few....but there ya go!!!



Here's another layout from Feeling Scrappy's Sketchapalooza:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My lovely blog visitors