Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New challenges, a layout and an announcement!

Been trying hard to get settled in our new home. Still going to take some more time, but it's getting there. Finished up my second layout for a challenge on Feeling Scrappy. All of the new challenges have been posted there so I hope you will check them out. You get entries into the monthly drawing when you complete one or more of the challenges. For one of my challenges, you need to scrap an everyday moment-something that happens often in your home and that isn't related to a special occasion. Kari Ann has a great photo challenge that goes along with this idea so you can complete two at once!! i will post more about the other challenges as I get them completed. Here's the layout I made for my challenge. I used my newest sketch that you can see below. The sketch is also up as our monthly sketch challenge.

If you have never participated in any of our challenges, I hope you will consider playing along this month!!! I would love to see all of your work. DOn't worry about it being good enough or not-all memories and layouts are important, precious and reason to celebrate!

And my announcement is that I am joining the Paper Popsicle's team as a class instructor! I am currently planning the first class which will be posted in July. PP has a great little online store with everyday prices being below retail. There's also a huge clearance section right now-go check it out! Their monthly kits are always wonderful. Go treat yourself to some new scrappy goodies! I just placed my order...what are you getting? :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Stacey!I am excited for you!

    Love the layout, but especially the enthusiasm of your little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ggreat layouts Stacey!!and Congrats on the PP class how awesome for yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey...CONGRATS!!! I am so excited to see all the amazing things you are going to share with us!! You have amazing talent!!

    ReplyDelete

My lovely blog visitors