Monday, June 18, 2007

Some layouts from last week

In case I haven't mentioned it, I have separate albums for Joshua and for myself. I try to individualize the journaling and pics as much as possible. The idea is that when he's grown, he can have his albums and I'll still have mine to look at and enjoy. I'll be making three of most things pretty soon!! I finished up scrapping my birthday for our albums. I'm still a couple of months behind so I need to get caught up SOON. Just thought I'd share these with you.




1 comment:

  1. Cute!! and that's a great idea! i have 5 children, i have an album for each, Well, several now, LOL, and one for our family, plus i just started a month in review album for us... i totally want my children to have a record fo their childhood but don't want MY scrapbooks taken away! :-)

    ReplyDelete

My lovely blog visitors